Butterball Turkey Quinoa Bowls
Butterball Turkey Quinoa Bowls are nutrient-rich, easily customizable and meet demands of your health-conscious consumer.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 1 Bowl
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 cup Shredded Lacinato Kale
1 cup Shredded Spinach
1 cup Cooked Red or White Quinoa
1/4 Ripe Avocado, peeled and sliced
3 Blister Tomatoes
1 Soft Cooked Egg
2 tbsp. Crumbled Goat Cheese
3 oz. Roast & Serve Butterball Turkey Breast MHD# 1079
Sea Salt to taste
Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
To Prepare Butterball Turkey Quinoa Bowls
1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy-duty skillet over medium heat, then add the kale and spinach
2. Saute until the greens are wilted (but still very green) and then add the quinoa. Stir/saute until well blended and hot.
3. Arrange the quinoa and greens in a bowl, and top with the following ingredients:
– Sliced avocado fanned out
– Cluster the Blister Tomatoes near the sliced avocados
– Cut the soft cooked egg in half and arrange near the blistered tomatoes
– Place the crumbled goat cheese in the center
– Arrange the lightly grilled julienne turkey mounded in the center
Note: When preparing the quinoa, rinse in cold water before cooking. Sub the water with turkey or poultry broth for added flavor.
Butterball’s Roast and Serve Turkey Breast comes fully cooked in two eight pounders. You will love the ease of working with this handcrafted roasted turkey which has all the flavor of a raw bird without the hassle. Fully cooked this bird is ready for the oven, just place in the oven and in under an hour you will have a perfectly seasoned, juicy, flavorful roasted turkey.
This clean label product contains no additives or extenders. This whole muscle turkey breast is pan roasted for a natural appearance; perfect for carving stations, gourmet sandwiches or breakfast bowls.
To view, the original Butterball Turkey Quinoa Bowls recipe on butterballfoodservice.com click here. To view this Roast & Serve Butterball Turkey and all other Butterball products we carry click here.